DieHard Platinum Microprocessor-controlled Battery Charger Engine Starter
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
A Battery Charger Engine Starter That Lets You Power Up the Whole Garage Never feel stranded with the DieHard Platinum Battery charger. Armed with unique power and safety features, this user-friendly charger assures allows you to power up a variety of batteries. Being microprocessor-controlled means this device provides fast, efficient, powerful charging and fault detection. Armed with 2 amp charge rates, you can juice up your power sports vehicles, small watercraft, snowmobiles, ATVs and lawnmowers-disappointing days at the lake and overgrown front lawns disappear (unless you get lazy, but at least it's not your battery charger's fault!). Switch to a higher amp rate with the easy push-button options and put power to your car, SUV and truck batteries. Your AAA card will surely start collecting dust when you have this charger around. DieHard knows batteries, and the Battery Charger Engine Starter is engineered with the Custom DieHard Platinum multi-stage charging algorithm-specifically designed to charge DieHard Platinum automotive and marine AGM batteries. Since too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, the charger comes with float-mode monitoring, where a constant flow of energy keeps batteries fully charged without overcharging, so your battery stays useful even when you can't babysit your power station.
- The DieHard Platinum Battery charger does more than just charge-it also comes with a 125 Amp Engine Start to help jump start 12V internal combustion engines.
- This device is safe even for novices, thanks to reverse hook-up protection, which protects battery and charger against harmful effects of backwards or incorrect hookups.
- Use the easy interface screen to accurately detect the condition of SLI engine electrical charging system alternator/generator.
- Feel safe knowing that this product is UL LISTED, recognized for meeting the highest level of safety design standards to protect against electrical, chemical and mechanical malfunctions.
- Choose between the 40/15 amp rates depending on size of equipment.