Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 Pellet Grill and Smoker* Limited Availability
$359.03 - $398.93
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
* This is a seasonal item that has limited availability and is not available in all areas Now you can cook like a Champion with the Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 Pellet Grill and Smoker . Myron Mixon has been named the “Winningest Man” in competitive BBQ, most people refer to him simply as “The King”. Since beginning his career in 1996, he has utilized "Water Pan" as a signature in his championship BBQ cooking process. You tenderize your meat while you barbecue, the best of both worlds. The integrated water pan of the Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 Pellet Grill and Smoker allows you to add additional flavor profiles to your food with water, juice, or other liquids. The opening in the grill allows for the use of a standard sized aluminum loaf pan (not included). Another key feature of the Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 Pellet Grill and Smoker is the digital thermostat which allows you to "set it and forget it". The pellet auger and fan hold a consistent temperature so you can grill/bake/smoke without being tied to your grill. The electric auger is placed in the center of the barrel, allowing for more even heat through out the barrel for no 'hot spots'. T he Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 Pellet Grill and Smoker is designed to look like a traditional grill with features of a Championship grill.
- Digital Temperature Control allows you hold a consistent temperature so you can grill, smoke or bake without being tied to your grill.
- Center auger placement allows for even heat throughout the barrel. No "hot spots".
- Exclusive features include: Easy access ash dump tray, integrated water pan, and two grilling racks.
- Other features not found on most pellet grills - extra covered storage with easy access door, large side shelf, and covered grease bucket.
- Hopper holds up to 24lbs of pellets
- Recommended use of the Myron Mixon Competition Pellet Blend item #07136150000 (sold separately)
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This