Marcy Olympic Surge Bench
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Maximize the benefits of weight training with the Marcy Olympic Surge Bench . The adjustable seat and 4-position back pad operates on a slide track that properly places the exerciser in the correct posture for military and chest press exercises. Adjusting the angle of the bench opens the door to various exercises that will target your muscles from different directions. Perform military, incline, flat and decline chest press exercises to work your shoulders, triceps, pectoral and core muscles. The dual function leg developer features a pivot point that aligns with knee joints for better biomechanics and a locking mechanism for performing abdominal exercises. With the Marcy MD-857 , you can exercise more efficiently and get a total body workout in one bench.
- Heavy duty 2" and 2.75" 14 gauge square steel tubing for a robust frame design
- Boxed construction upholstery with high density foam and accentuated vinyl
- Durable construction and powder coated finish
- Two Olympic weight plate storage posts with Olympic sleeves
- Detachable bicep curl bar
- Reverse crutches for walk-in squat exercise capability
- Leg developer features 6 contoured foam roller pads and Olympic plate sleeve
- Akimbo style adjustable commercial grade bar catches with diamond striker plates
- Accepts 7' Olympic size barbell and weight plates
- Easy to assemble
- 600 lb. maximum weight capacity (user + weight bar and plates)
- Manufacturer's 2 year limited warranty
- Weights and weight bar NOT included