Craftsman ¾ HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with two Multi-Function Remotes, Keypad, and Motion Detecting Wall Control
The NEW Craftsman ¾ HP Garage Door Opene r has 50% more power and is 25% faster than ½ HP Craftsman model s. Easy to install and maintain with a simple user interface and quick install rail system, this model also has many safety, security, and convenience features built in. If you use your garage door often this powerful ¾ HP chain drive opener is ideal for frequent use. The Craftsman ¾ HP 54990 also features a Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) for quiet operation and convenient features such as a Tri-Frequency Radio System and Anti-Burglary Coding Technology providing convenient and secure operatio n of your garage door .
Convenience and Reliability
- Tri-Frequency Radio System with multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN.
- Timer-to-Close feature can automatically close the door after a set period of time.
- Program remotes and keypads from the wall control, no need to get on a ladder to access the “learn” button.
- Quick Install Rail System provides faster and easier installation, assembles in 60 seconds.
- Simple user interface with Electronic Limits and Automatic Force Settings that automatically monitors, sets and adjusts the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Efficient sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power.
Safety and Security
- Motion Detecting Wall Control turns opener lights on in the garage when motion is sensed.
- Protector System® safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object.
- PosiLock® System theft protection securely locks door when it is down - preventing intruders from entering garage.
- Anti-burglary Coding Technology assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
- Monitor and control your garage door and home lighting from anywhere* with Assurelink™ Connectivity.
*Assurelink connectivity hub and internet connection required for app control (#54900 sold separately).
- Compatible with HomeLink® in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information).
Included in the box:
- Power unit with two (2) Light Lenses
- Two (2) 3-function Security+ 2.0 Remotes
- One (1) Wireless Keyless Entry Pad
- Motion Detecting Multi-function Wall Console
- Safety Sensors
- Rail, Hardware, and Owner’s Manual
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for up to 8’ high doors (9-53726) and 10’ high doors (9-53727) are available and sold separately.
3-year Limited Warranty
1-year Limited Accessories Warranty
Lifetime Limited Motor Warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This