Power Wheels My First Craftsman Truck
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Power Wheels My First Craftsman Truck Provides Endless Fun The Power Wheels Truck is developed as a replica of the tough Ford F150 truck for your little boy to enjoy. Adorned with a power wheels license plate, My First Craftsman decal and flames on the hood this truck is sure to get your little guy ready for fun with his friends. The hood opens so that your little mechanic can inspect and 'work on' the toy engine. The Power Wheels My First Craftsman Truck lets your little boy load up all his My First Craftsman tools in the back and head off to adventure. The Fisher Price truck has a top speed of 3.5 mph on or off road (that would be sidewalks, driveways and grass) in both forward and reverse. The truck features lots of detail including the wide rugged off road tires and the Ford emblem emblazoned on the grill.
- The Power Wheels Truck is a replica of the rough and tough Ford F150 Truck
- The Craftsman Truck features wide tires for driving on hard surfaces and grass
- The Truck features an abundance of realistic detail including fog lights, the Ford emblem and mirrors
- The Fisher Price truck offers a power lock brake system for added safety for your little one
- The maximum speed of 3.5 mph in both forward and reverse
- The truck is sleek black and features flames on the hood that opens so that the engine can be checked out
- The truck comes with a 6 volt battery and charger
- Safety is first with Craftsman, so remember the truck is designed for ages 3 and up
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This