Craftsman Magnetic Pick Up Tool
Craftsman Magnetic Pick-Up Tool Lets Your Grasp Exceed Your Reach Thanks to Craftsman innovation, this magnetic pick-up tool is a back saver. No more bending or twisting yourself in awkward positions to retrieve screws and bolts that fall while you're working under the hood of your car or in your workshop. Just grab this telescopic tool and let it do the work for you, with lifting power of up to 10 pounds. The Craftsman magnetic pick-up tool features a stainless steel handle with a textured cushion grip that resists slipping out of greasy or wet hands. It's great for picking up dropped nails, screws and small parts in an instant so you won't waste valuable time on the job. The cap that slides over the neodymium magnet surface increases the lifting power from 5 to 10 pounds. It also shields the magnet's sides so it won't attach itself to unwanted metal surfaces and slides up and over the handle when not in use.
- Craftsman magnetic pick-up tool saves your back from straining when screws, nuts, bolts and small parts drop
- Telescoping tool picks up ferrous metal parts and tools from 5 to 10 lbs
- Stainless steel handle telescopes from 6 3/4" to -0 1/4"
- Features Powercap 1/4 that slides over neodymium magnet to increase lifting power
- Cap also shields magnet's sides from attaching to unwanted metal surfaces
- Textured cushion grip resists slipping when your hands are wet or oily
- Use in the garage or anywhere in the house-ideal tool when you drop something behind your desk
- Use it to clean up metal shavings
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This