Razor™ MX 350 Dirt Rocket
Razor MX 350 Dirt Rocket: Take to the Off-Road RazorR products have long been a favorite in neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends, now that the RazorR Dirt Rocket Scooter is on the scene. With the Dirt Rocket line, RazorR introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The MX 350 Dirt Rocket was even praised in Sports Illustrated for Kids. As a scaled down, electric powered dirt bike, the RazorR MX 350 Dirt Rocket is a fun way for younger riders to live out their off-road fantasies. With a high-torque motor; large, knobby tires; dual suspension; speeds up to 12 miles per hour and a run time of up to 30 minutes of continuous use, go ahead and charge up that hill.
- Razor Dirt Rocket Scooter offers younger riders who aren't afraid of the dirt a way to live out their off-road fantasies
- Features a high-torque motor; large, knobby tires; dual suspension and speeds up to 12 miles per hour
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
- Battery charge time: 12 hours for a run time of up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Powerful 250 watt electric motor
- Weight: 65lbs--At speeds up to 14mph, the MX 350 leaves similar pocket dirt bikes in the dust!
- Tires: large, knobby tires for maximum power transfer
- Single-speed, chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
- Riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 140lbs
- Retractable kickstand