Little Giant Ladders Alta-One Model 22 TYPE1 250LB Aluminum Multi-Use Ladder
Strength, Safety and Versatility in a 19 ft. Aluminum Ladder The Little Giant Ladder gives you the convenience of 24 ladders in one. Whether you need a short step ladder for hanging picture frames or a long extension ladder for cleaning out gutters, the 24-in-1 Little Giant Type 1 Alta-One Ladder can be configured to meet your climbing needs. You'll get the ultimate in strength, safety and versatility in a ladder than can be used safely on stairs, ramps, curbs, docks or other uneven surfaces. Made from the same material used in aerospace construction, the 19 ft. aluminum ladder is ultra-strong while remaining light and portable. This sturdy ladder has a weight rating of 250 lbs. and will stand up to the rigors of many jobs around the home. It folds down into a compact size making it easy to carry and to store, taking up only 5 ft., 7 in. of space in your garage. Compare that to the space you'd need to store multiple ladders, and it's not even close. Count on quality performance for years to come. Little Giant Ladders are made in China, comply with OSHA standards and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Independent tests prove the Little Giant Ladder will replace 60-70% of all portable ladders currently being manufactured
- Designed to be the safest ladder on the planet
- Can be used safely on stairs, ramps, curbs, docks or other uneven surfaces
- Made with the very same material used in aerospace construction - heavy-wall, 6005-T5 aluminum - so it's ultra-strong while remaining light and portable
- Government-rated to hold up to 250 lbs., so it's perfect for medium-sized jobs
- Lightweight and portable aluminum construction. Weighs only 37 lbs.
- Combines 24 different ladders into one convenient system
- Adjusts incrementally up to 19 ft.
- Step height of 5 ft. - 9 ft. and extension height of 11 ft. - 19 ft.
- Complies with all applicable OSHA ANSI A14.2 standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This