Irwin Locking Clamp with Swivel Pads - 6 in.
The IRWIN Original 6SP 6-inch Locking C-Clamp has wide-opening jaws to provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes and is constructed of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability. Its classic trigger release is designed to provide maximum locking force. Turn the screw on the IRWIN clamp to adjust pressure and fit work. The locking clamp stays adjusted for repetitive use.
- IRWIN® locking clamp has wide-opening jaws for greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Locking clamp uses a turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work; stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Locking clamp is constructed of heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- 2-1/8-inch jaw capacity
- Swivel pads hold tapered work, cumbersome fabricating jobs and delicate projects without damaging the work surface.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This