Exerpeutic LX9 Super High Capacity Training Cycle with Computer, Elbow Supports and Heart Pulse Sensors
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Exerpeutic LX 9 Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike. If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the LX9 is the cycling bike for you. Most indoor training cycles do not come with a computer. The LX9 not only has a computer monitor, it also provides heat pulse readout capability so you can stay in your target heart rate zone at all times. And there is more! Our unique twin handle bar design, will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace and taking your workout to another level.
- “Twin” handlebar cycling bike design with 2 way direct pedaling.
- Up to 325 lbs of extended user weight capacity.
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more challenging workout.
- An easy to read LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, speed and heart pulse monitoring.
- Solid 3 piece silent and smooth crank system.
- Includes elbow support pads.
- Computer reads out your heart pulse to enable you to stay in your Target Heart Rate Zone.
- Utilizing direct drive, there is double direction pedaling capability as well as the capability to stand on pedals to simulate uphill biking.
- Transport wheels provide for easy relocation.
- Cast iron chrome flywheel weighs 40lbs and is smooth and consistent when pedaling.
- 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down.
- Standard bike water bottle holder included.
- Recommended user height range is 5’2” to 6’6”
- Soft foam covered “Twin” handle bars will adjust upward and downward locking into 6 different positions.
- Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise.
- Emergency breaking system included to instantly stop the flywheel.
- Aluminum alloy pedals with secure Toe Cages and adjustable safety straps included to help get that extra forward leg thrust.
- Some assembly required.
Specifications & Dimensions