Exerpeutic LX7 Training Cycle with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike.…..If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the Exerpeutic LX7 is the cycling bike for you. Many indoor training cycles do not come with a computer. The LX7 is equipped with a computer monitor and also has heart pulse readout capability. And there is more! Our unique multi grip handle bar design, will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace to get the maximum out of your workout.
- “Multi Grip” handlebar cycling bike design with two way direct drive pedaling.
- Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
- Up to 300 lbs weight capacity
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more progressive and challenging workout
- An easy to read computer LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, speed and pulse monitoring.
- Computer reads out your heart pulse to enable you to stay in your Target Heart Rate Zone
- Solid 3 piece crank system with chain drive
- Double direction enabled pedaling
- Top down emergency brake
- Transport wheels provide for easy relocation
- Cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim weighs 40lbs and is smooth and consistent when pedaling
- 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
- Water bottle holder included
- Recommended height range is 5’2” to 6’2”
- Soft foam covered“ Multi- Grip” handle bars will adjust upward and downward locking into 3 different positions
- Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise.
- Aluminum alloy pedal construction with secure Toe Cages included for that extra forward leg thrust. Both sides of the pedal can be used
- Floor Stabilizers will level your bike on most surfaces
- Some assembly required