Electronic Arts LEFT 4 DEAD PH XB360
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition - Complete package - Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead was 2008's Multiplayer Game of the Year, and the year's best-selling game property for the PC and Xbox 360, Left 4 Dead (L4D). Left 4 Dead: Game Of the Year Edition is a L4D title that offers all the content of the original, plus all the content coming in the "L4D Survival Pack". Left 4 Dead is a survival action game from Valve that blends the social entertainment experience of multiplayer games such as Counter-Strike and Team Fortress with the dramatic, narrative experience made popular in single player action game classics such as the Half-Life series of games. Set in the immediate aftermath of the long-awaited zombie apocalypse, L4D's single player and co-op game modes are played out across four sprawling "Movies" set in a variety of urban and rural environments. Each "Movie" has an over-riding team objective, is comprised of five large maps, and may be played by 1 to 4 human players. Technology dubbed "the AI Director" is used to procedurally generate a different experience each time the game is played. Just as in Hollywood films, the Director calls for new monsters, sounds, and action as it tailors the gameplay experience based upon the team's performance. In Left 4 Dead's Vs. mode players may play as a Survivor or as one of four types of "Boss Infected". Each of the "Boss Infected" possesses an exceptional mutant ability - such as a 50-foot tongue lasso (Smoker) or a giant belly full of explosive methane gas (Boomer) - instead of traditional firearms.
- Addictive co-op action gameplay from the makers of Counter-Strike and Half-Life
- 100s of zombies
- Four sprawling single player and co-op "Movie" campaigns
- 4x4 versus mode - play as the "Boss Infected"
- Survival mode - 1 to 4 person quick match play
- Advanced artificial intelligence drives both friendly and unfriendly creatures to dynamically create intense single-player, co-op, and multiplayer experiences every time the game is played
- Match making, stats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play
- Designer's commentary mode allows gamers to go "behind the scenes" of the game
- Powered by source
Specifications & Dimensions