LG LDG4315ST 6.9 cu. ft. Gas Double Oven Range w/ ProBake Convection™ EasyClean® & Gliding Rack – Stainless Steel
$854.96 - $1,111.53
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
The 6.9 cu. ft. LG LDG4315ST gas double oven range delivers the largest capacity you can get*, made even better with the amazingly even baking of ProBake Convection™. A convenient gliding rack means less bending to reach your culinary creations. Plus, with EasyClean® Express, you no longer have to dread cleaning your oven—give us 10 minutes and we’ll give you a sparkling oven.
- Enjoy professional style cooking at home. Inspired by pro-style ranges, the LG LDG4315ST gas double oven range with ProBake Convection™ moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution.
- In 3 easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- With LG’s large capacity 6.9 cu. ft. (2.6 upper, 4.3 lower) double oven, use the quick-heating upper oven for smaller meals on the go. For big events, you’ll have the room you need to cook multiple dishes at two different temperatures at the same time.
- LG UltraHeat™ 18,500 BTU burners deliver every bit of the precision you love about gas with even more power.*** No more waiting around to bring water and other liquids to a boil.
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips
- 5 high performance, easy to clean sealed burners are there to meet a wide range of needs. These easy to clean burners provide flexible cooking power from 5,000 BTUs to 18,500 BTUs.
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning
- LG’s gliding rack brings the dish to you, extending your reach with far less effort.
- This range includes a griddle pan that fits perfectly on the oval burner.
- The Brilliant Blue Interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The supersized WideView™ window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
*As of June 2015.
**As of June 2015. Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature
***As compared with other LG gas models.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This