LG LDG4313ST 6.9 cu. ft. Double-Oven Gas Range w/ProBake Convection™ & EasyClean® – Stainless Steel
$1,036.93 - $1,189.99
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
The LG LDG4313ST gas double oven range’s huge, 6.9 cu. ft . combined capacity gives you the freedom to create the ultimate meal, cooking multiple dishes at different temperatures. And never mind babysitting or rotating pans—LG ProBake Convection™ ensures no dish gets left behind with even cooking on every rack, every time*. Even better? This range’s pro-style looks are easy to maintain with 10-minute EasyClean® Express, so you can spend more time enjoying meals, less time scrubbing.
- Enjoy professional style cooking at home. Inspired by pro-style ranges, the LG LDG4313ST gas double oven range with ProBake Convection™ moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution.
- In 3 easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat**. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- With LG’s large capacity 6.9 cu. ft. (2.6 upper, 4.3 lower) double oven, use the quick-heating upper oven for smaller meals on the go. For big events, you’ll have the room you need to cook all your favorite dishes, at different temperatures, at the same time.
- LG UltraHeat™ 18,500 BTU burners deliver every bit of the precision you love about gas with even more power.*** No more waiting around to bring water and other liquids to a boil.
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips
- 5 high performance, easy to clean sealed burners are there to meet a wide range of needs. These easy to clean burners provide flexible cooking power from 5,000 BTUs to 18,500 BTUs.
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning
- The Brilliant Blue Interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The supersized WideView™ window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
*Compared to LG's conventional ovens
**As of June 2015. Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature
***As compared with other LG gas models.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This