LG LDE4415ST 7.3 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range w/ProBake Convection™ & EasyClean® – Stainless Steel
$719.93 - $1,259.99
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
What could be better than the largest capacity* LG LDE4415ST double-oven electric range with the consistent, even browning of LG ProBake Convection™? How about the added speed of Infrared Grill technology, which serves up juicy perfection while cutting your cooking time up to 22%?** Want to save even more time? EasyClean® Express provides a simple, three-step, 10-minute cleaning option that will have you out of the kitchen in no time.
- LG ProBake Convection™ delivers even baking results on every rack, every time. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG LDE4415 range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution for consistent browning on top and bottom. Also, get 20% faster roasting with this electric double oven**.
- In 3 easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat†. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- LG’s Infrared Grill technology is a fast and flavorful alternative to outdoor cooking
- With 7.3 cu. ft. (3.0 upper, 4.3 lower) cook two dishes at two different temperatures with room to spare.
- Get LG’s fastest boil with powerful 3200 watt dual elements††
- Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning
- With the versatile triple-ring and dual-ring cooktop elements, you can use the right cookware for your food.
- LG’s gliding rack brings the dish to you, extending your reach with far less effort.
- The Brilliant Blue Interior means it cooks as beautifully as it looks.
- The supersized WideView™ Window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
*Compared to leading brand double oven electric ranges as of June 2015
**Compared to LG's non-infrared grill ovens using chicken breasts, hamburgers, and salmon
***Compared to LG's conventional ovens
†As of June 2015. Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature††As compared with other LG electric models.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This