Mantua Instamatic CA King Bed Frame
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The California King Instamatic Bed Frame Provides a Stable Base for Extra-large Beds The Mantua Instamatic California king bed frame is a sturdy and basic bed frame crafted of solid metal that allows your mattress to remain off the floor without interfering with the overall decor of the room. The unobtrusive but functional base stands a little over half a foot in height to allow for easy under bed storage or cleaning. Six wheels provide mobility for ease in rearranging the room or for housekeeping purposes. The wheels are spinner type skate wheels set into a metal base that's screwed securely into the frame. Two additional wheels in the center of the frame at the head and foot of the bed lock into place to provide stability once the final position has been set. The California king Instamatic bed frame provides extra support for larger beds at points where it's most needed. The central post is dual-angled to prevent sagging in the extra-wide California king-sized mattresses. The side rails are L-shaped to hug the base of the box spring and have a two-bolt slot at interior of the head to attached the head board of your choice. This frame is light enough to allow you to reposition the bed with little effort and durable enough to provide years of support. Stacks easily into a small bundle for convenient storage when not in use.
- The Mantua Wedgelock California King Bed Frame provides you with extra-strong, solid metal construction for lasting use
- Bolts together at critical points for extra security
- Dual-angle central support post runs the length of the frame from head to foot for better stability
- Six wide, 2-1/4" carpet roller-style wheels make it easy to position your bed, the central pair of wheels lock to keep it in place
- Measures 72"w x 71"l x 7"h and weighs only 43 pounds
- This is a premium item that carries a lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This