iLive ITP582B Soundbar iPhone Dock
Soundbar iPhone Dock Coaxes Big Sound From Little Devices With the iLive Soundbar with iPhone Dock , it's not a question of go big or go home. The Soundbar lets you go big at home, with luxurious 2.1 channel audio with uncompromising quality. And it's not just for iPhones either. It's for virtually any television, cable box, DVD player, game console or mp3 player. It could well be the only speaker you'll need. The Soundbar iPhone Dock mounts unobtrusively on the wall, connecting easily to many devices via the component cables that are included. There's also a 3.5 stereo plug-in for devices. Play and charge your iPhone or iPod at the same time through the Soundbar's built-in dock. Not enough audio options for you? An FM radio is built in as well. Set up the sound the way you like it through bass and treble controls,
- You'll have to work hard to find a way to play music that the Soundbar with iPhone Dock doesn't support. Connect a variety of components to it via the included cables or play a portable device with a 3.5 stereo plug. You also can charge your iPhone or iPod and play it at the same time.
- The Soundbar stays out of your way, mounting on the wall instead of hogging valuable shelf space.
- A variety of controls - treble, bass, volume, as well as a number of equalizer presets - let you design your audio experience the way you want it.
- It has a built-in subwoofer, subwoofer output and stereo RCA audio inputs.
- The Soundbar includes an FM radio with 20 present stations.
- Though it comes with its own remote, it also works with most universal remotes.