Electrolux IQ-Touch™ 8.0 cu. ft. Gas Steam Dryer - Mediterranean Blue
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Pedestals sold separately. The Electrolux IQ-Touch™ Steam dryer features the Industrys Largest Capacity at 8.0 cu. ft. I.E.C. so you can dry MORE in one load. Electrolux provides MORE choices with a Stainless Steel Interior, Exact-Dry™ Moisture Sensor, NSF Sanitize Option, & Luxury Design™ Theater Lighting. Select MORE flexibility from 4 different dryness levels, 5 temperatures and customize your favorite setting with My Cycle™. Electrolux dryers can vent up to 125 ft.
- Perfect Steam™ Dryer - The latest technology removes wrinkles and freshens clothes. Can be used with select cycles
- Electrolux dryers features the Industry's First TRUE 4-Way Kitless venting (Rear, Left, Right, Bottom) on both Electric or Gas Dryers. You will save space in your laundry room because the depth to attach the venting is only 31.5 in. deep. The Kitless design eliminates punch-outs in the side of the dryer
- Don't be afraid to put items in the dryer with Electrolux's Gentle Tumble™ drying system. True 3 levels of heat and 3 vane design separates clothes better. Gentle temperatures will help your clothes to last longer, saving you money
- Help save the environment by using less energy to dry your clothes. The Luxury-Dry™ Drying System effectively moves 200 CFMs of air through your clothes for fast and efficient drying
- Use less effort doing laundry with the Industry's Largest Dryer featuring 8.0 cu. ft. I.E.C. capacity. Dry more in one load with the largest capacity available. Spend more time living and less time doing laundry
- How would you like to get your other family members involved in doing the laundry? With Electrolux's My Cycle™, you can pre-program a cycle as a favorite so the temperature, dryness level and other setting are saved and ready at the touch of a button
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
Specifications & Dimensions