Sealy Posturepedic Posturepedic I King/Twin XL Box Spring
Imagine a night of deep, rejuvenating sleep - a night better than any you've ever had before. Envision perfectly undisturbed sleep, no tossing and turning whatsoever. That's what you'll experience every night on a Sealy Posturepedic®. You'll know the difference that the only Orthopedically Correct Designed Sleep System makes in the quality of sleep and life. Quality you can feel. That's what makes us different. That's what makes us - Sealy Posturepedic®.
- Nothing can be as flawless unless it has a solid foundation.
- That includes ground-breaking comfort and support.
- Our commitment to Orthopedically Correct Design and to eliminating tossing and turning goes all the way down to the Shock Abzzorber LTD Boxspring.
- This rigid boxspring uses patented modules to absorb the shock of weight and motion, reduce bounciness and extend the total comfort life of your sleep set.
- For the complete Twin XL set you must order 1 of this item PLUS 1 Twin XL Mattress 62412, 62418, 62424, 62430, 62436, 62442, 62448, 62454, 62460, 62466, 62472, 62268 or 62250. For the complete King set you must order 2 of this item PLUS 1 King Mattress 62415, 62421, 62427, 62433, 62439, 62445, 62451, 62457, 62463, 62469, 62475, 62271 or 62253. Standard Box Spring Height 9" for Low Profile Box Spring Height 5" #61039.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This