Power Wheels Hot Wheels Dune Racer
Your Kids Will Love Driving This Powered Hot Wheels Dune Racer to One Adventure After Another The Hot Wheels Power Wheels Dune Racer is a powered vehicle made for pint-sized speed demons like yours. Its two-seat, open cockpit format is modeled on full-size dune buggies, but this one is made for toddler drivers. The racer's wide-spaced tires have Monster Traction to let your tykes power through sand, dirt and grass. They'll turn your backyard into a tiny-scale racing course with this rider's all-terrain capabilities. Powered by a 12-volt battery, the Hot Wheels Dune Racer goes just fast enough to be fun without overrunning safety. The vehicle has two speeds going forward (2.5 and 5mph) and one in reverse (2.5mph). Seat belts, a metal frame and nickel-plated side safety bars keep kids secure while driving. The racer's front storage compartment can handle a whole lot of beach accessories. The sharp-looking dune racer features a Hot Wheels-worthy paint job and graphics. The metal-plated wheels, front bumper and shifter add a chrome-y touch to this cool car.
- The Hot Wheels Power Wheels Dune Racer lets small speed demons go on all-terrain adventures.
- The dune racer has dual seats and an open cockpit for a realistic buggy driving experience
- Monster Traction tires will let little drivers maneuver safely through sand and other obstacles
- The dune racer has kid-appropriate speeds powered by a 12-volt battery
- The powered vehicle can go 2.5 and 5mph forward and 2.5mph in reverse
- A front storage compartment helps kids take their gear with them
- Fun paint and graphics mirror the Hot Wheels look on a larger scale
- The racer is made for kids ages 3 to 5
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This