Craftsman Hooktite™ Curved Pivot Hook for VersaTrack Trackwall
Use the Hooktite Curved Pivot Hook to Store Long-Handled Equipment Craftsman Hooktite curved pivot hook is the practical solution for storing equipment like brooms, mops, brushes, pole saws and even baseball bats. The curved pivot hook easily integrates into the VersaTrack storage system and lets you turn a wall into useful storage space. The curved pivot hook has a grippy friction finish that holds equipment in place. It is made of steel and has a black powdercoat finish that resists corrosion. The Hooktite curved pivot hook can hang flat and pivots out to hold equipment and tools. Its sturdy construction makes it strong enough to hold up to 25 lbs. The VersaTrack storage system is a versatile way to add storage space to your workshop, garage and basement. The curved pivot hook is only one of several storage hooks available at Sears.
- Craftsman Hooktite curved pivot hook is the ideal solution for storing long-handled equipment like brooms, mops, pole saws, roller extensions, etc.
- The curved pivot hook has a special grippy friction finish to helps to hold objects firmly in place
- The curved hook pivots for versatile storage
- Black powdercoat finish resists corrosion
- VersaTrack system with storage hooks turns neglected space in storage areas
- Curved pivot hook is made of sturdy steel
- Hook holds up to 25 lbs.
- Hook dimensions are 7.25" x 1.5" D
- Made with Craftsman quality workmanship and materials
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This