Craftsman Harmonic Balancer Puller
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman Puller is a Must for Any Mechanic With the Craftsman harmonic balancer puller , you can remove a worn-out harmonic balancer, also known as a crankshaft-vibration damper, and replace it with a new one quickly and easily. It's also configured so you can use it with steering wheels or other gear that has tapped holes. The caster is designed so you can modify the configuration based on the task at hand. You can count on durability and reliability with the Craftsman puller . Craftsman workmanship means this high-quality tool will last a lifetime. Rust-resistant materials keep your puller safe from the elements, and the accompanying flat and pointed adaptors and three different sizes of screws provide the versatility you need for your automotive toolbox. Add this to your Craftsman collection today to be sure you'll always have the right tool for the job.
- Craftsman harmonic balancer puller has a caster with four slots so you can use it in any configuration
- Casting is nickel plated
- Screws are plated with black oxide and zinc
- Comes with a stress-proof screw and both pointed and flat screw adaptors
- Comes with hex head cap screws in four different sizes
- Works with crankshaft vibration dampers as well as steering wheels and other gear with holes that have internal threading
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This