Lincoln Electric Handy Core Wire Feeder Welder
The Handy Core wire feeder welder from Lincoln Electric is a tremendous asset when home repair or hobby projects are in your game plan. It's a great pick for welding 18 gauge to 1/8" mild steel and comes with everything you need to get started fast. This package sports a gun and cable assembly, work lead, work clamp and input power cable all attached at the factory to save you time. A spool of self-shielded, flux-cored wire electrode, welding handshield, and chipping hammer/brush round out the line up. So, don't delay add the Handy Core to your tool shed or garage today! Catalog/Online Exclusive
- 35-88 amps output.
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
- Base Unit Includes: Welding gun and cable assembly, work clamp and cable, 1 lb. spool of .035" Flux-cored wire, two additional .035 contact tips, welding handshield and chipping hammer/brush.
- One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
- Model K2278-1