American Hawks Gold Silver Metal Detector LCD Display with Carry Bag & Headphone High Performance Treasure Hunting Explorer II
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
upper mid level metal detector with more features and LCD display Back to Basic. If you are a professional who makes a living by treasure hunting, you need those metal detectors over 1000 which comes with very complicated adjustment and features.If you are serious about find Gold treasure as hobby, this is the Gold Metal Detector for you. If you are looking for higher model, try our NavigatorIt automatically eliminates a lot of junk metals. It is easy to learn, even for kids. The large screen will display the type of object found with a high degree of accuracy. You will find the properties of this model below. It accurately distinguishes a Penny, Nickel, Dime or Quarter. It can be used in All Metal mode, set to discriminate and give you a different two different tones for Ferrous an non Ferrous metals. When setting it for notch filter, it will display the target type found as coin (Penny, Nickel, Dime or Quarter), aluminium can, nail, pull tab etc.. You will quickly learn how to ignore trash metal objects. Rugged design and comfortable handle with arm brace. The waterproof coil will allow you search in shallow water at the beach where most Gold rings are found. This unit comes with S-Rod longer shaft to extend deeper in water and all of the controls can be operated with one hand. MODEL: Explorer II (METAL20)It can be used in several modes:
- All metal mode - Any metal object will be detected. The sensitivity is fully adjustable. The ground Balance is fully automatic in this mode.
- Motion Discrimination - While the detector is in motion it will emitted different tones based on the metal type detected. The signal strength will also be displayed. The sensitivity and discrimination levels are fully adjustable. The ground balance is fully automatic in this mode.
- Auto Notch Filter - In this mode the detector will automatically display the type of object found. The sensitivity level is fully adjustable. The ground balance is fully automatic in this mode.
- LCD can display the depth of the target, the sensitivity, disc/notch, metal type.
- Low battery indicator
- Max. sensitivity: >5.9 inches (for a US Quarter)
- Current: 25mA(static), 30mA(dynamic)
- Three tones to indicate different types of metal
- Auto Ground Balance
- Internal Speaker
- Headphone jack: 1/8 (headphone included)
- Waterproof search coil: 8 inches
- Frequency: 6.6 kHz approx
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Two 9V batteries required (included)