GE GeoSpring 50 Gal. 10-Year Hybrid-Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The GeoSpring™ hybrid water heater is designed to deliver maximum energy savings without sacrificing any hot water. By combining advanced heat pump technology with traditional electric elements, this innovative product can significantly cut your annual energy costs. What makes this water heater so energy-efficient are the compressor and evaporator that are incorporated into the unit to draw in ambient heat from surrounding air, using two variable-speed fans. Coils that wrap the tank all the way to the bottom transfer the heat into the tank to heat the water.
- Saves $325 every year* in water heating expenses (*Based on DOE test procedures and comparison of 50-gallon standard electric tank water heaters using 4879 kWh per year vs. the GeoSpring™ hybrid water heater using 1830 kWh per year)
- Uses up to 62% less energy than a standard electric 50-gallon water heater
- Provides the same hot water recovery as a traditional 50-gallon standard electric water heater with a 65-gallon first-hour rating
- Removable filter prevents dust and debris from depositing on the evaporator and fans to keep the heat pump running efficienty
- Installs like a standard electric water heater with the same water and electrical connections
- Limited 10 year warranty provides peace of mind and dependability