iComfort Genius California King Firm Mattress
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Warranties & Coverage
General Warranty : 25 Year Limited
The iComfort® Sleep System by Serta® is made with our revolutionary Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam - the world’s first memory foam infused with the support and cooling touch of Serta’s MicroSupport® gel. This breakthrough gel memory foam is designed to provide enhanced cooling comfort and more support where you need it for a cool, comfortable and supportive sleep experience.
- Mattress Type: Specialty
- Mattress Size: California King
- Mattress Comfort: Firm
- Mattress Height: 10.75”
- Serta's Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam: What makes our Cool Action material unique is our own MicroSupport® gel, which is infused into premium memory foam to create an extremely comfortable and supportive sleep surface while reducing the heat build-up that can be associated with memory foam mattresses.
- Enhanced Cooling Comfort: Heat build up during the night can cause uncomfortable and restless sleep. While ordinary memory foam can trap heat against the body, Serta's Cool Action material combines an open cell structure and our MicroSupport gel to dramatically increase airflow and actually whisk heat away from the body. (Source: GfK Buyer Satisfaction Study, 2012)
- Two Layers of Serta® Firming Comfort Foam to provide a firm yet comfortable feel.
- Comfortlast Foam Core with Ultimate Edge® SupportThis advanced foam support system is designed to help support your body throughout the night, promoting a more restful night’s sleep. The Comfortlast Foam Core is built to be extremely durable, so you get the support you need night after night. Plus, Ultimate Edge Support strengthens the mattress edges, reducing that annoying edge “roll-off” so you have more room to stretch.
- Warranty: 25 Year Limited
- 120 Risk Free Trial
- For the complete set you must order one of this item plus two 9″ california king box spring #93790 or two 7″ california king box spring #93816 or two 9″ Motion Perfect® Adjustable Base #93795.
Specifications & Dimensions