Kenmore 48” Gas Connector
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Ensure Your Gas Appliances are Set Up Correctly and Safely Using a Kenmore 48” Gas Connector Gas appliances, such as clothes dryers and heaters, need to be installed correctly and maintained regularly to prevent dangerous gas leaks, and the Kenmore Gas Connector is an essential piece to the puzzle. A gas connector is necessary for linking an appliance to gas piping, playing a critical role in delivering gas so the appliance can run properly. The Kenmore 48” Gas Connector complies with the current ASNI Z21.24 standard and is made from stainless steel to ensure your home has the latest and greatest tools. With a proper gas connector, you don’t have to worry the piping or connector corroding, kinking or cracking, and you can sleep peacefully at night knowing your home is safe.
- The Kenmore Gas Connector can be used with natural gas, LP gas-air mixtures and LP gas systems
- Certified for indoor and outdoor use
- Made from stainless steel
- A manual shutoff valve must be installed ahead of the connector
- Length: 48”
- Inside diameter: 3/8”
- Outside diameter: 1/2”
- Complies with ANSI Z21.24 CSA 6.10, ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27, and NY MEA #376-92M standards
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This