Frigidaire Gallery Gallery 27.9 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Ebony Black
Store more produce, beverages and frozen food with the Frigidaire FGHB2866PE French door refrigerator . The 27.9 cu. ft. refrigerator offers more than 100 ways to organize your groceries based on your own unique needs. Shelves flip up and slide under to make room for tall items like beverage containers. Clear drawers help you locate ingredients, from produce to cold cuts, in less time. A full-width drawer has a large capacity that's perfect for storing large platters and trays. The doors include special compartments and bins for storing condiments, butter and milk, helping you maximize space in the rest of the fridge. The in-door ice-and-water dispenser provides best-in-class filtration*. The ebony black Frigidaire FGHB2866P French door refrigerator continues bits flexible storage into the freezer section too. The deep freezer provides top-down access to all your frozen food and ingredients with a basket that slides out for easy access to most frequently used items and a divider that helps you configure the freezer how you want.
- Adjustable interior storage provides over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator
- SpaceWise® flip-up and slide-under shelves make room for tall and large items
- PureSource Ultra® delivers best-in-class filtration* for fresher ice and water
- Full-width Cool-Zone™ drawer has a large capacity, extends completely and provides space to easily store anything from sheet cakes and large platters to snacks and juice boxes
- Express-Select® controls let you access the ice and water dispenser, as well as temperature adjustments, with the touch of a button
- Effortless™ glide freezer drawers glide out smoothly and give you easy access to what's inside
- Deep freezer storage with basket and adjustable divider keeps food organized and accessible
- Refrigerator is ENERGY STAR® and Star-K® certified
* As compared to other consumer refrigeration water filtration systems.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This