Frigidaire Gallery Gallery 27.8 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
The Frigidaire FGHN2866PF French door refrigerator has a spacious 27.8 cu. ft. capacity with adjustable shelves, bins and drawers to keep groceries organized and clutter-free. Slide-under shelves move out of the way to accommodate tall items. In-door storage bins hold large containers like gallons of milk, orange juice or condiments. Clear crisper drawers provide easy access to fresh fruit and vegetables. A full-width shelf holds large party platters and trays, making it ideal for entertaining, or it can be filled with juice boxes and snacks. The stainless-steel Frigidaire FGHN2866PF French door bottom-freezer refrigerator has a deep freezer, convenient controls and an energy-saving design. The freezer drawer slides out fully to reveal the items you reach for most, from ice cubes to ice cream. An adjustable divider lets you quickly configure the lower freezer bin. Select refrigerator options with the push of a button on the door's control panel. This refrigerator is ENERGY STAR® certified to help lower utility bills.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel Resists fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean
- Adjustable interior storage provides over 100 ways to organize and customize the 27.8 cu. ft. refrigerator
- SpaceWise® slide-under shelves make room for tall and large items
- Store-More™ bins hold large containers like a gallon of milk
- Full-width Cool-Zone™ drawer has a large capacity, extends fully and provides enough space to store large sheet cakes and platters
- PureSource Ultra® filtration offers best-in-class performance* for fresh, clean ice
- Quick Ice delivers up to 37% more ice in a 24-hour period
- Effortless™ freezer drawers glide out smoothly to give you easy access to what's inside
- Deep freezer storage with basket and adjustable divider keeps food organized and accessible
- Express-Select® controls let you easily select options with the touch of a button
- Refrigerator is ENERGY STAR and Star-K® certified
* As compared to other consumer refrigeration water filtration systems.