Frigidaire Gallery FGHS2631PE 25.6 cu. ft. Gallery Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Black
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Keep food fresh, organized and easy to locate with the Frigidaire Gallery FGHS2631PE 25.6 side-by-side refrigerator . Flexible storage options provide over 100 ways to organize the fridge with sliding shelves, large drawers and bins that accommodate a wide range of items. Glass shelves slide out to give you easy access to beverages and containers. The shelves contain spills and make cleanup quick and easy. Large humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep produce fresh and delicious. Storage bins in the door hold gallon-sized containers, dairy and condiments. The freezer section includes baskets and shelves to hold ice cream, frozen pizza and other frozen goods. The black Frigidaire Gallery FGHS2631PE side-by-site refrigerator has an external ice and water dispenser with best-in-class filtration*. Above the dispenser, an intuitive control panel lets you select refrigerator options with the touch of a button. The refrigerator automatically goes into an energy-saving mode if the door isn't opened for 24 hours*** to conserve electricity and help lower utility bills.
- Adjustable interior storage provides over 100 ways to organize and customize this 25.6 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator
- PureSource Ultra® filtration delivers best-in-class performance* for fresh, clean water and ice via an external dispenser
- SpillSafe® glass shelves slide out for easy access and contain spills for easy cleaning
- Frigidaire's largest capacity Store-More™ crisper drawers** hold more fruit and vegetables
- Deli drawer stores sandwich ingredients and keeps them organized in a convenient location
- PureAir Ultra® filter keeps internal air fresh and clean
- Beautiful, ramp-up designer lighting illuminates the refrigerator, so contents are clearly visible
- Express-Select® capacitive touch controls allow you to select options with the touch of a button
- Refrigerator is ENERGY STAR® and Star-K® certified
* As compared to other consumer refrigeration water filtration systems.
** As compared to other side-by-side models.
*** If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours and the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This