Frigidaire Gallery 22.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
The Frigidaire FGHS2355PF side-by-side refrigerator includes spacious vertical storage, filtered ice and water, and a smudge-proof stainless steel finish. Large humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep produce fresh, while a deli drawer keeps sandwich ingredients within reach. Glass shelves slide out for easier access and contain spills for a quick cleanup. Best-in-class filtration* provides refreshing, clean ice and water. Push-button controls are conveniently located on the dispenser, making it simple to adjust refrigerator settings. The smudge-proof finish on the stainless-steel Frigidaire FGHS2355P reduces smudges, dirt and fingerprints. The finish is easy to clean, so it will continue to look great in the kitchen. Designer lighting illuminates the fridge and freezer sections to keep contents visible. Energy Saver Plus technology automatically goes into energy-saving mode if the door isn't opened for 24 hours***, helping you conserve electricity when you're away from home.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel Resists fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean
- Adjustable interior storage provides over 100 ways to organize and customize the refrigerator
- Sliding SpillSafe® glass shelves keep spills contained, making them easy to clean
- Frigidaire's largest capacity crisper drawers** allows you to store more food
- Store-More™ humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep fruit and vegetables fresh and accessible
- PureSource Ultra® water filtration offers best-in-class water filtration* to provide clean, better-tasting water and ice
- PureAir Ultra® filter keeps internal air cleaner and fresher
- Beautiful, ramp-up LED lighting keeps contents clearly visible
- Express-Select® capacitive touch controls allow you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Refrigerator is ENERGY STAR® and Star-K® certified
* As compared to other consumer refrigeration water filtration systems.
** As compared to other side-by-side models.
*** If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours and the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This