Frigidaire Gallery 22.6 cu. ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
$1,450.00 - $1,942.93
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
The Frigidaire FGHF2366PF French door refrigerator features a counter-depth design, flexible storage options and filtered ice and water. The counter-depth design takes up less space and sits flush with cabinets and countertops. Sliding shelves and large bins accommodate large items. Crisper drawers keep produce fresh, and a large drawer easily holds large party platters—perfect for entertaining. The deep freezer section includes an adjustable divider and drawer to keep frozen food organized and accessible. The stainless-steel Frigidaire FGHF2366P French door bottom-freezer refrigerator includes best-in-class ice and water filtration* from the external dispenser. Touch controls let you adjust refrigerator settings with the press of a button. And the stainless-steel finish resists smudges and fingerprints, so it's easy to clean and maintain.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel Resists fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean
- Adjustable interior storage provides over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator
- SpaceWise® flip-up and slide-under shelves move out of the way for tall and large items
- Full-width Cool-Zone™ drawer extends fully and provides storage space for large sheet cakes and party platters
- Effortless™ drawers glide smoothly, fully extend and provide easy access to what's inside
- PureSource Ultra® offers best-in-class filtration* for refreshing, clean ice and water
- Express-Select® controls on the dispenser let you set refrigerator options with the touch of a button
- Counter-depth design takes up less room in the kitchen and sits flush with countertops and cabinets
- Deep freezer storage with adjustable divider keeps frozen food organized and accessible
- Refrigerator is ENERGY STAR® and Star-K® certified
* As compared to other consumer refrigeration water filtration systems.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This