NordicTrack GX4.0 Recumbent Exercise Cycle
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Ride High on the Success of the GX4.0 NordicTrack Recumbent Bike Find your workout niche with the GX4.0 NordicTrack Recumbent Bike that’s engineered for getting you in the groove and getting you results. Designed with a recumbent-style frame and offering great resistance workouts, it’s safe and effective enough to fit a range of needs of a variety of people. So whether you’re working out to relieve your back problems or training intensely for the next biking season, this recumbent bike is the one for you. Safety and comfort are top considerations in the design and construction of the GX4.0 NordicTrack Cycle. A plush, easily adjustable wide seat, similar to a chair with a supportive cushioning, helps get you started right. Adjustable straps on the pedals create stability to keep your feet securely on the pedals so you can focus on working out and getting results. Find the best position to work out with the dual-position adjustable handlebars that give you an accommodating fit and help enhance your workouts with built in heart rate sensors that ensure you stay in your heart training zone at all times. The bike’s smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you a smooth, pleasurable ride, inspiring you to take your workout to the next level. Simply choose from the 20 built-in resistance levels and burn more calories, increase intensity and improve muscle tone. Take the guesswork out of your workouts by customizing your own programs or choosing from 24 easy-to-navigate built-in workout apps to get the results you want, faster, and the bike automatically adjusts its resistance according to the intensity of the chosen program. The NordicTrack GX4.0 features motivating technology that makes working out fun and interactive. Compatible with iFit Live™*, this recumbent bike delivers workouts powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and cool Grafixx™ display for smarter and faster results. Other features include a compatible music port for iPod®**, a built-in sound system that produces a rich, equalized sound, and convenient transport wheels to move the bike around easily. The GX4.0 NordicTrack Recumbent Bike lets you ride on its overriding success so you can accomplish your fitness and health goals more easily and effectively.
- iFit Live compatible*, features workouts Powered by Google Maps, training with Jillian Michaels, America's Toughest Trainer, and automatic resistance control
- Compatible music port for iPod®
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0
- 24 personal trainer workout apps, designed by a certified personal trainer
- Grafixx display, easy-to-read window tracks speed, distance, time, pulse and calories burned
- 20 digital resistance levels make it easy to add intensity to your workout for faster results
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance
- CardioGrip heart rate monitor
- Recumbent design
- Dual position adjustable handlebars
- Chair-like, lumbar-supported seat with horizontal adjustment
- Pedals feature adjustable strap
- Transport wheels
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25-1/2” W x 51-1/2” H x 52” L
- Weight: 124 lbs.
- Includes power adapter (no batteries needed)
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, 1 year parts and labor