Sears-O-Pedic Full Box Spring II
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Full Orthopedic Box Spring Gives Needed Support to Your Mattress The Sears-O-Pedic full Box Spring II will provide firm support to the underside of your mattress, eliminating distortion and sagging. A stable mattress supports your entire body and is more comfortable, promoting restful sleep. This Duralast® foundation will help to prolong the life of your mattress but, if yours is several years old, consider purchasing a new companion mattress available at Sears for maximum results. Use the full Orthopedic Box Spring on any full/double bed or bed frame. This innerspring foundation is designed to isolate the impact of your partner's movements, and with it you'll awaken more refreshed after a night of uninterrupted sleep. It's constructed of quality materials for durability of service and comes with a 20-year limited warranty.
- Sears-O-Pedic full box spring II adds the support your mattress needs
- It minimizes sleep disturbances by isolating movements of your partner so you can sleep more soundly
- Soothe your aches and pains with this mattress foundation engineered to support your body
- The orthopedic design utilizes unique construction to create maximum support and consistent stability across the surface of the box spring under your mattress
- This quality foundation is available at Sears to fit bed frames in other sizes
- Foundation length: 74.5 inches
- Foundation width: 53 inches
- Foundation height: 9 inches
- Weight: 36.26 lbs
- Sears 20-year limited warranty is your assurance of long-term durability
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This