Electrolux 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - Red Hot Red
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
ENERGY STAR® qualified appliance. The Electrolux IQ-Touch™ Steam washer features a 4.3 cu. ft. DOE capacity, so you can wash more in one load. Electrolux provides more cycle choices with a NSF® certified Deep Clean Sanitary Cycle, 15 minute Fast Wash Cycle, and a customizable My Favorite Cycle. There are also 7 Specialty Cycles, the only UL approved consumer reversible washer door, and bold new colors that will make a splash in your laundry room.
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity Washer*: Wash more in one load with 4.33 cu. ft. (D.O.E.) capacity washer (*Based on manufacturer's specifications. Volume per I.E.C. Int'l Std. 60456, 4th ed. based on 4.42 cu. ft. D.O.E. measurement)
- Fastest Wash Time*: 15 minutes to wash (*Fastest time based on smallest load/Fast Wash and Fast Dry cycles selected for various load compositions)
- Perfect Steam™ Washer: Add steam to 7 different wash cycles to gently deep clean clothes for better stain removal and fewer wrinkles. The "Add Steam" option can be used with select cycles like Normal, Whitest Whites and Fast Wash
- Eco-Friendly: Gentle on the environment and your clothes. Washers are 164% more energy efficient and use 65% less water (*Energy efficiency based on current DOE Federal minimum standard for washers based on MEF. Water savings based on DOE ENERGY STAR® energy-savings calculator)
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel offers 12 unique wash cycles/options you need — including a "My Favorite" setting
- NSF® Certified: Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria
- My Favorite Setting: A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- ExpertCare™ Wash System: State-of-the-art wash technology includes varied wash motion and bottom-vent steam option to deliver the best front-load cleaning performance
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Our designer interior lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
Specifications & Dimensions