Whirlpool Front-load Washing Machine 3.5 cubic feet
Warranties & Coverage
General Warranty : 1 year parts and labor
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
Save energy, water, money and time. This 3.5 cu. ft. capacity washer is ENERGY STAR® qualified and rated CEE Tier 3* to help conserve water and energy resources and save over $2,000 on water and energy costs** over the life of the washer. Wash with the EcoBoost™ option to save even more and still get great cleaning and gentle performance. Your household can use less hot water with a Cold Wash cycle that cleans as well as a warm water wash. Quiet Spin technology senses and adapts to each load reducing noise and vibration making installation on an upper floor possible. Plus, the Delay Wash and TumbleFresh™ options help you efficiently manage your time in the laundry room. *Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product ratings. Visit cee1.org for more information. **Compared to pre-2004 conventional top load washers, normal cycle, based on average use, 11-year average washer life.
- Save over $2,000 on water and energy costs compared to pre-2004 traditional top load pairs, normal cycle, based on average use, 11-year average washer life and 12-year average dryer life, electric models only
- Help protect the environment. This CEE Tier 3 and ENERGY STAR® qualified washer saves 76% water and 78% energy (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product ratings. Visit cee1.org for more information. Compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers)
- Save money and energy. The EcoBoost™ option provides great cleaning performance while lowering your overall energy and water use
- Keep your clothes fresh. The TumbleFresh™ option activates after the load is finished and tumbles clothes periodically to help prevent wrinkles from setting in, so you do not have to transfer them to the dryer immediately
- Install on a second floor. Quiet Spin technology senses and adapts to each load, reducing noise and vibration making installation on an upper floor possible
- Clean using less energy. The eco-efficient Cold Wash cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash to remove tough stains while saving energy
- Take care of your sports apparel. The Active Wear cycle gently cleans small loads of clothing like biking shorts, tank tops, running tights and other performance clothing to help them last
- Save time and energy. Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans (Various sizes) in a single load with a 3.5 cu. ft. capacity
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This