Maytag Front-load Washing Machine 3.5 cubic feet
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This high-efficiency front-load Maytag washer is better built, with stylish chrome accents, 3.5 cu. ft. capacity, best cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash™ cycle*, and a 10-year limited parts warranty** for long-lasting performance. It also includes the energy-saving Cold Wash cycle, Maytag® Commercial Technology, Fresh Spin™ option and Advanced Vibration Control™ technology for optimal performance. All while using 76% less water and 77% less energy.*** *Among leading brands, 3.5 cu. ft. capacity or less without heater, comparable cycles and settings. **Visit maytag.com for warranty details. ***Compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers.
- The 3.5 cubic-foot-capacity wash basket lets you wash more in every load
- Best cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash™ cycle—extra cleaning action, increased wash temperature and a thorough rinse work together to power out your toughest stains (Among leading brands, 3.5 cu. ft. capacity or less without heater, comparable cycles and settings)
- The Fresh Spin™ option periodically tumbles clothes for up to 6 hours after the cycle’s end to keep them fresh even if you don’t move them to the dryer right away
- Advanced Vibration Control™ features gap dampers and springs to minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle, as well as padding and enhanced software to reduce vibration and noise
- Get the performance of a warm water wash but with the energy savings of cold water—the Cold Wash cycle uses extra cleaning action with PowerSpray technology and active soak to remove tough stains like coffee, grass and ground-in dirt in cold water
- Get long-lasting commercial-grade components with Maytag® Commercial Technology, which offers individually tested parts with the same strength and reliability as commercial-grade appliances, including stainless steel wash baskets and heavy-duty, die-cast door hinges
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer is also CEE Tier 3 rated and uses 76% less water and 77% less energy compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product ratings. Visit cee1.org for more information)
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the washer motor and the stainless steel wash basket lets you know this washer is built to last