Maytag Front-load Washing Machine 3.5 cubic feet
Sometimes laundry day comes multiple times a week. That's why this high-efficiency front load washer faces your items head on! It's better built with stylish chrome accents, 3.5 cu. ft. capacity, best cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash™ cycle* and a 10-year limited parts warranty** for long-lasting performance. It also includes the energy-saving Cold Wash cycle, Maytag® Commercial Technology, Fresh Spin™ option, Advanced Vibration Control™ technology and NSF Certified Allergen cycle for optimal performance. All while using 76% less water and 77% less energy.*** With features like these, it's easy to get laundry done no matter what day it is. *Among leading brands, 3.5 cu. ft. capacity or less without heater, comparable cycles and settings. **Visit maytag.com for warranty details. ***Compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers.
- Best cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash™ cycle — Extra cleaning action, increased wash temperature and a thorough rinse work together to power out your toughest stains (Among leading brands, 3.5 cu. ft. capacity or less without heater, comparable cycles and settings)
- Keep clean clothes fresh — The Fresh Spin™ option periodically tumbles clothes for up to 6 hours after cycle’s end to keep them fresh even if youdon’t move them to the dryer right away
- Enjoy quiet operation — Advanced Vibration Control™ features gap dampers and springs to minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle, as well as padding and enhanced software to reduce vibration and noise
- Get long-lasting commercial-grade components — Maytag® Commercial Technology offers individually tested parts with the same strength and reliability as commercial-grade appliances, including stainless steel wash baskets and heavy-duty, die-cast door hinges
- Save money and resources — This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer is also CEE Tier 3 rated and uses 76% less water and 77% less energy compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product ratings. Visit cee1.org for more information)