Sealy Posturepedic Endless Sky Luxury Ultra Plush Euro Pillowtop I Queen Mattress ONLY
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Imagine a night of deep, rejuvenating sleep - a night better than any you've ever had before. Envision perfectly undisturbed sleep, no tossing and turning whatsoever. That's what you'll experience every night on a Sealy Posturepedic®. You'll know the difference that the only Orthopedically Correct Designed Sleep System makes in the quality of sleep and life. Quality you can feel. That's what makes us different. That's what makes us - Sealy Posturepedic®.
- Sealy's patented FlameGuard protection. Nontoxic, safe technology made from a blend of fire-retardant fibers and proprietary materials that protect you and your home.
- One layer luxurious, deeply contoured Convoluted SuperSoft SealyFoam® provides exceptional comfort and support.
- Three layers of SuperSoft SealyFoam® cushions and conforms to your body.
- Two layers high-quality, durable SealyFoam® that cushions and conforms to your body for a comfortable, plush feel.
- The advanced Posturetech Innerspring design features an advanced push-back support system and distributes weight away from the heaviest parts of the body, relieving pressure from where it is concentrated.
- We've complemented the innovative Posturepedic innerspring with our patented Pressure Relief Inlay to give you rich, cushioning inlays of resilient latex and conforming memory foam targeting areas to disperse pressure points specifically designed to eliminate tossing and turning.
- The patented UniCased XT edge system locks into the innerspring to form a firm, durable seating edge and increases your sleep surface by 10 to 23%.
- 782 PostureTech Queen Coil Density provides support to the heaviest parts of your body and properly distributes weight to relieve peak pressure points.
- For the complete set you must order 1 of this item PLUS 1 queen boxspring #61034 or 1 queen low profile boxspring #61035 or 2 split queen boxsprings #61036 or 2 split queen low profile boxsprings #61037.
Specifications & Dimensions