Kenmore Elite 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Black
Kenmore Elite ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens”* Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. No One Boils Faster ** No Other Range has Larger Capacity *** This exciting new Kenmore Elite double oven range offers all the features you need to serve the perfect meal. Whether you are preparing a holiday meal or just cooking for a crowd, you will appreciate the convenience of two 3.5 cu. ft. ovens. You can easily cook two full-size meals at the same time at different temperatures. There's room for a 28 lb. turkey in one oven and two casseroles plus a large ham in the other. Both ovens feature True Convection with Auto Convection Conversion for superior baking and roasting results. Precision Set™ controls allow for precise control of all surface elements. Versatile cooktop options include a 12 in. triple-ring element, a 9 in. Turbo Boil™, two 6 in. radiant elements and a Warm & Serve™ Zone. No need to sacrifice style for performance, the Kenmore Elite signature blue lights, sleek handles, and glass tap touch controls bring high style to your kitchen.
- Both 3.5 cubic-foot-capacity ovens in the unique Kenmore Elite 9751 double-oven range feature true convection, which uses a third heating element and a fan to circulate heated air, so food is evenly baked and beautifully browned even when the oven is filled to capacity
- Ultra-sleek Easy Set™ electronic surface-element controls give you precise control over high and low temperatures. from simmer to rolling boil
- The 9–inch Turbo Boil™ element is America's fastest "speed to boil" element, using 3,200 watts of power to bring liquids to a boil faster than ever
- A triple-ring element provides 800 to 3,000 watts of cooking power, plus offers the flexibility to choose the element size that best fits your pans, so you can cook efficiently
- The Warm and Ready™ zone holds foods at serving temperature until you are ready to serve
- Hidden bake elements in both ovens maximize usable space and ensure quick and easy cleanup
- The tinted oven windows have a sleek, upscale look that makes it easier to see inside when the oven light is on, so you don't have to open the door to check on food
- Safety features include cooktop and oven control lockout options
- Heavy-duty, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and can be left in the oven during self-cleaning
- The convenient handle opening is designed to fit your oven mitt
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
**Among single‐ring power burners of leading free‐standing gas ranges using industry accepted tests with highest BTU burner, stock pot and 13lbs of water.
***Compared against published data of total oven capacity of leading US competitors, freestanding, slide-ins, and drop-ins.