Dacor Distinctive 36" Gas Rangetop, Stainless Steel - High-Altitude Liquid Propane
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This model is for Natural Gas High-Altitude Only. This model is Natural Gas High Altitude (NG/H) and recommended for installation at or above 4,000 feet elevation. Natural Gas High Altitude models are non-convertible. Achieve the super-specific simmer, sear or sauté at ultra-low or ultra-high temps with our SimmerSear Burners that deliver up to 18,000 BTUs of pure precision. Marvel at the Illumina Indicator Lights that glow Dacor's signature flame-blue when the burners are on. And amaze yourself with our easy-to-use Continuous Platform Grates which provide an especially spacious cooking surface, and interchangeable accessories that are worthy of a master chef.
- Stylish Distinctive Design
- Angled Control Graphics are easy to read from a standing position
- Illumina Indicator Lights ensure a safer cooking experience by lighting up Dacor's signature flame-blue when the burner is on.
- 2 SimmerSear Burners with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (15,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,500 BTU)
- Brass Burner Valves for superior reliability
- Continuous Platform Grates allow heavy pots to slide easily; rubber feet allow grates to be used as trivets
- 2- 12 in. Wide Continuous Platform Grates and 1- 10 in. Wide Continuous Platform Grate
- Perma-Flame—Automatically re-ignites flame when it goes out, ensures your cooking experience remains uninterrupted
- Oversized Knobs for easy handling with push and turn safety feature
- Smart Flame Technology—reduces flame output under each grate finger, protecting the finish and longevity of the grates
- One-Piece Porcelain Enameled Spill Basin allows for easy cleaning
- Optional 9 in. or 12 in. Wall-Mounted Backsplash
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This