Dyson DC58 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The DC58 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner has powerful suction that doesn’t fade. It provides three times the suction power of any other handheld in use – suction power that starts strong and stays strong. This Dyson handheld vacuum is powered by the Dyson digital motor, which spins up to 110,000 times a minute. Its small size means that the machines it powers can also be small, light and powerful. Plus, the Dyson digital motor V6 inside the DC58 is 50% more powerful than its predecessor, V2. The DC58 boasts 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones – an arrangement of 15 cyclones that work in parallel across two tiers. Each cyclone has been re-engineered to increase airflow and generate high centrifugal forces to capture fine dust. And, the DC58 is light and ergonomically designed – the DC58 is light to hold, and it's designed to fit naturally into the shape of your hand. Its center of gravity is located toward the grip, making it extremely easy to handle.
- Extra Tools – All Dyson vacuums come with Dyson-engineered tools for cleaning hard-to-reach places around the home
- Hygienic bin emptying – Just push the button to release the dirt
- Dyson Digital Motor – Up to three times faster than conventional motors
- Boost Mode – Six minutes of increased suction power for more difficult tasks
- Li-ion NMC battery – With a re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery, the DC58 provides 20 minutes of powerful, constant suction
- 2-year Warranty – All Dyson Cordless Vacuums come with a 2-year parts and labor warranty