Dyson DC50 Animal Upright Vacuum
The Dyson DC50 Animal upright vacuum features advanced cleaner head technology, with a self-adjusting base plate for optimal contact on every floor type. A brush bar with anti-static carbon fibers remove fine dust from hard floors, and stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt from carpets. The Dyson DC50 Animal has patented cyclone technology that spins dust and dirt from the air. With 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones, DC50 Animal has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across 2 tiers to increase airflow and capture more microscopic dust. The DC50 Animal features the latest Ball™ technology. Because the vacuum rides on a ball, it steers easily around furniture and into difficult places. Even more of the machine’s key components are located inside the ball itself, reducing clutter and streamlining its profile. DC50 Animal comes with the Tangle-Free Turbine tool—the only turbine tool that doesn't tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt from carpets and upholstery. There's no brush bar for hair to wrap around.
- Advanced cleaner head technology uses a self-adjusting cleaner head for optimal contact on every floor type
- Carbon fiber bristles remove fine dust from hard floors
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones capture more microscopic dust than any other vacuum
- The latest Ball technology allows the vacuum to easily make turns
- Vacuum is light and durable—just 11.6 lbs.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool is the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle
- Instant release wands makes cleaning awkward areas easier
- Bin emptying is quick and hygienic
- Combination and stair tool are located on-board
- No replacement bags or filters need to be purchased
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This