Dyson DC47 Animal Canister Vacuum CLOSEOUT
The Dyson DC47 Animal canister vacuum has the latest Dyson cyclone technology—2 Tier Radial™ cyclones. 32 inner cyclones arranged in 2 tiers work in parallel to increase airflow and capture more microscopic dust than any other. And the DC47 Animal is one of Dyson’s quietest vacuum cleaners. Because canister vacuums with wheels can be awkward to maneuver, the Dyson DC47 Animal has Ball™ technology. The vacuum pivots, and a spring-loaded cuff absorbs sudden movement to help the machine follow you as you use it. Axle bearings reduce friction, enabling the ball to rotate smoothly. The Dyson DC47 Animal comes with an air-powered brush bar that can be turned on or off for use on different floor types. Anti-static carbon fibers remove dust from hard floors, while stiff nylon bristles remove dirt from carpets. The included Tangle-Free Turbine is the only turbine tool that doesn't tangle. Its counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair from carpets and upholstery. And there's no brush bar for hair to wrap around.
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones capture more microscopic dust than any other
- Ball™ technology allows the vacuum to turn on the spot and follow with greater control
- Carbon fiber brush bar features anti-static brushes
- Lightweight canister is easy to pull across different floor surfaces
- DC47 Animal is engineered for reduced sound and vibration
- Vacuum is lightweight—just 13.84 lbs.
- Lightweight build allows easy carrying and storage
- Vacuum captures allergens and expels cleaner air
- Bin emptying is quick and hygienic
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This