Dyson DC39 Multi-floor Canister Vacuum
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Dyson DC39 Multi-floor canister vacuum cleaner is suitable for carpet, tile, vinyl and wood. Its Radial Root Cyclone™ technology reduces turbulence and preserve air pressure within inner cyclones to extract more dirt and allergens The DC39 is the only canister vacuum with a central steering mechanism. Combined with Dyson Ball™ technology, the DC39 turns on a dime to give you greater control. DC39 Multi-floor has a non-removable HEPA filter and no extra costs from bags, belts or filters.
- Smooth movement:
- The DC39 turns on a dime to give you greater control and easily flows around obstacles Bearing in the axle reduce friction, enabling the ball to rotate smoothly
- The cyclone pack articulates with the chassis, so it’s easy to control when moving around obstacles
- The ball’s smooth edges don’t dig into the carpet pile
- Low hose connection point increases stability when pulled
- Flexible cuff acts as a shock absorber, realigning the machine to keep it on course when pulled
- Non-removable HEPA filter captures allergens, expels cleaner air
- Clear bin lets you see when it needs emptying; to empty the full bin, just push the button to release the dirt
- Engineered for reduced noise,without compromising performance
- Includes these tools:
- Triggerhead tool is the only turbine head controlled at the handle—no bending down
- Combination tool—Nozzle converts to a brush tool for dusting
- 5-year warranty on parts and labor