Dyson DC24 Multi-Floor Ultra Lightweight Ball Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
DC24 Multi floor is Dyson’s lightest upright machine. What’s more is that the handle compresses allowing you to store it in small places. It features Root Cyclone™ technology, Dyson’s patented technology that doesn’t lose suction power as you vacuum. This compact upright vacuum cleaner also has a motorized brush bar, driven by an independent motor for better cleaning performance. The fingertip brush control allows you to turn the brush bar on or off at the touch of a button. DC24 has a reversible wand for cleaning hard to reach areas, and an on-board accessory tool where the nozzle converts to a brush tool for dusting. The clear bin, made of tough polycarbonate, lets you see when it needs emptying. DC24 Multi floor comes complete with a 5 year warranty, parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson. As with all Dyson vacuum cleaners, DC24 Multi floor has no loss of suction.
- Concentrated technology for all floor types — Weighs just 11.6 lbs. All around performance, but only 2/3 the size of a regular upright
- Root Cyclone™ technology — Patented technology that doesn’t lose suction power as you vacuum
- Ball™ technology — Steers smoothly with a turn of the wrist
- No extra costs — Lifetime washable filters and no bags, belts or filters to buy
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ — This vacuum is certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Lifetime washable HEPA filter — Captures allergens, expels cleaner air.
- 5 year warranty — Parts and warranty guaranteed by Dyson for 5 years.
- Included with this vacuum — Combination brush
Specifications & Dimensions