Craftsman Cut Off Tool
Make Every Cut Count with this Craftsman H-Throttle Cut Off Tool Arm yourself - and your shop tool collection - with the Craftsman cut off tool . Made with comfort, safety and quality in mind, this air-powered cut off tool combines power and control. The tool is made with a light-weight 1/2 HP design with heavy-duty ball bearing construction and rear exhaust design. It has a free speed RPM OF 20,000 - a great option for quick and easy cutting and grinding. This Craftsman cut off tool is more than just a powerful tool for precision cutting; it's also a safety-focused tool to have on hand. The tool features a comfort grip handle, as well as a see-through safety shield, and an ergonomic safety lock off throttle lever.
- This Craftsman cut off tool is user friendly with comfort features like a low-weight design (1.75 lbs.) and comfort grip
- Safety features include a see-through safety shied and an ergonomic safety lock off throttle lever
- Comes with the security of a one-year general warranty
- Tool Min. Hose Size: 3/8" and Tool Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
- Average Air Consumption (CFM): 6.5
- Free speed RPM of 20,000
- 1/2 HP design
- SCFM at 90 PSI: 6.5
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This