ProForm Crosswalk 395 Treadmill
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ProForm Crosswalk 395 Treadmill: Soft Training that Gets You Totally Toned The ProForm 395 Treadmill puts total body fitness within reach. Unlike other treadmills, this machine gives you the power to spread each workout across your entire body with the built-in CrossWalk workout arms. These revolutionary arms enable you to reap the benefits of the full foot and leg strengthening provided by a traditional treadmill while eliminating the need to carry weights or exercise bands to develop a firm, toned chest and arms. Plus, when you step on the ProForm Crosswalk 395 Treadmill you'll instantly feel the specialized cushioning of the TreadSoft system which delivers impact reduction stride after stride for less wear on joints, which allows you to exercise longer and more effectively. Plus, you can listen to your favorite tunes using the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system with a compatible music port for your iPod. And it's made with a great SpaceSaver design and transport wheels that make this treadmill fit perfectly into your home.
- Designed to get you the results you want, the ProForm 395 Treadmill offers you a choice of 16 separate workouts. Whether you're focused on full cross body exercise, fat burning or simply looking to get in better shape, no matter what your goals are, this treadmill delivers personal trainer designed applications that will get you where you want to be.
- TreadSoft cushioning offers maximum workout comfort and joint protection.
- CrossWalk upper-body workout arms burn more calories with a total-body workout.
- Comes with eight CrossWalk workout apps plus, eight weight-loss workout apps and a dual-grip EKG heart rate monitor to make getting healthy easier to manage.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 32-1/2" W x 55-1/2" H x 65" L; Weight: 165 lbs.
- Some assembly required.
- Warranty: 5 years motor and frame, 90 days parts and labor.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This