ProForm CrossWalk® 380 Treadmill
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Get the results you want with the CrossWalk® 380 treadmill. Featuring CrossWalk® Upper-Body Workout Arms and CrossWalk® Workouts, this treadmill helps you tone and sculpt your entire body, while burning up to 50% more calories. And, with a Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate monitor, the CrossWalk 380 makes tracking your heart rate a snap. Other features include 3 built-in Personal Trainer Workouts, a 2.25 HP Drive Motor, SoftFlex™ Cushioning, Power Incline® Control and a 5-Year Motor Warranty.
- 250 Lb. Weight Capacity - Get all the support you need with this 250 lb. capacity deck
- 5-Year Motor Warranty - This treadmill features a 5-year motor warranty and 90 days of parts and in-home labor
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor - Get an accurate pulse reading with the convenient sensors built into the handlebars
- 0% to 10% Power Incline® Control - Easily add intensity to your workout with this convenient incline feature that allows you to burn more calories at lower speeds
- 3 Personal Trainer Workouts - 3 Personal Trainer Workouts automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill, each focusing on an aerobic, weight loss or performance goal
- Blue-Tinted LCD Display - This attractive, tinted LCD display tracks your workout, while allowing you to choose which reading appears in the main display
- 16in x 50in Quiet Treadbelt - This heavy-duty, treadbelt is designed to operate more quietly and more smoothly than a normal treadbelt
- SoftFlex™ Cushioning - Reduce impact on your joints by 15%, while getting a more comfortable workout, with SoftFlex™ cushioning
- 3 Interactive CrossWalk® Workouts - Tone your upper body and burn more calories with 3 interactive CrossWalk® workouts that prompt you to use the CrossWalk® arms during your workout
- Mach™ 2.25 HP Drive Motor - Get smooth, consistent operation every time from this powerful motor that's perfect for light or intense workouts
- CrossWalk® Upper-Body ArmsBurn up to 50% more calories and improve total-body conditioning by combining this patented, upper-body exercise with a traditional cardio workout