Craftsman 3.0 Amp 1/4-In. Impact Driver
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This Craftsman 1/4 In. Impact Driver Delivers Serious Torque A powerful tool for all your driving, cranking and loosening needs, this Craftsman 3.0 amp 1/4 in impact driver delivers up to 1,500 inch pounds of torque to nuts, bolts, screws and more. With a rotational speed of 3,200 RPM and impact speed of up to 3,000 Impacts Per Minute, this tool delivers the power to bust even rusty bolts loose. An equipped LED light illuminates engine compartments and under chassis, while the ergonomic design gives you a solid grip, your hand can count on. Easily take it on the go, with the included bag. Built tough and designed to deliver, this Craftsman 1/4 in impact driver features a 3 amp, corded motor that’ll never run out of batteries, and equipped with a ¼ inch hex quick coupler, it grabs nut and screw driver bits fast and tight. A solid tool that gives you the torque you need to work on the car, in the furnace room and on outside projects like decks, stock-up with this Craftsman, and get the job done right.
- Craftsman 3.0 amp 1/4 in impact driver features a 6 foot power cord for extended reach
- Quick grabbing hex coupler swaps between bits fast
- Super bright LED delivers clarity to the job
- Center handle design delivers balance and control
- Forward and reverse button is easily accessible
- Live tool indicator lets you know when you have power
- 3 amp motor delivers up to 3,200 RPM
- Hammering action of up to 3,000 IPM
- 1,500 inch- pounds of torque gets fasteners turning
- Includes Bag
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This